- How can I pay for college?
- What is financial aid?
- Is there a difference between federal and state financial aid programs?
- Will financial aid pay for all of my expenses?
- What is the difference between a grant and a loan?
- Can financial aid help me with out-of-state tuition costs?
- Can I receive financial aid at more than one college?
- What does SAP stand for?
- What is Cost of Attendance?
- Can the College give out my personal information to my parents or friends?
- When do I begin repayment on my Federal Direct Student loan?
- What happens to my Federal Direct loan if I do not attend school at least half time?
- What are my repayment options?
- What is an Income-Based Repayment Plan?
- What is the repayment period under an Income-Based Repayment Plan?
- What percentage of my post-college income should I plan to pay toward my loans?
- Do you have any suggestions for what I should be doing now to prepare myself to repay my loans?
- When should I consolidate my federal loans?
- What are my Stafford or Federal Direct Subsidized and/or Unsubsidized Loan cancellation options?
- What is Loan Forgiveness?
- What is Public Service Loan Forgiveness?
- What happens if I default on a loan?
- If I default on a student loan, how can I fix it?
- Are my parents responsible for paying back my student loans?
- Can I get federal financial aid if I am in default on a student loan?
- Where can I find information about my loans?
- What happens to my loans if I change schools or move?
- What are the conditions under which I may apply for a deferment or forbearance?